the income gap between the top 1 percent and remaining 99 percent is greater than it has been since the 1920's. american companies are recording profits in the trillions of dollars while the rest of us are left to make ends meet. this has to stop and everyone has to do their part.
If you have been following this blog then you know I have transitioned through the years. It's very evident in my writing. At the end of last year I began a rebranding project. I went from promoting studio b public relations to branding myself as an expert PR professional with a focus on social justice. But what exactly does that look like? It looks like a post I made recently to my Facebook page (see below). It is honest, raw conversation about social issues impacting our nation with a focus on PR. It is me advocating for what is socially, morally and ethically correct. It is me standing up for the little man. It is me helping the little man learn to fish by teaching them how to stand up for themselves. It is me using the power of PR to advance social justice causes. It is advocacy.