- i teach solopreneurs, small business owners and individuals how to build brands that create customer loyalty through branding and digital media workshops.
- i train neighborhood organizations, community leaders, government entities and non-profits on how to work together to create social change through the U Got Juice Women's Leadership Program and #givedeep, an engagement process that uses partnership and collaboration as the foundation for creating positive change.
- i am an engagement consultant for social justice who provides full range of public relations services for social justice and community-based projects with a focus on developing engagement strategies that change behavior cause people to act, and meet business objectives.
- i am a cultural curator who provides commentary and creates lifestyle products and events to showcase black culture. i write, speak, produce cultural shows and sell cultural products, including ::
- T-shirts and other life-style based products
- Nue Feminism Workshop
- Art Shows
- Black Women in Social Justice Workshop