Slay Like Bey Cohort is a series of branding classes offered for women of color who are launching a business, project or program; looking to take their business, project, or program to the next level; and/or who are trying to create a personal brand to help advance their career or personal ambitions. The six-week course teaches participants the fundamentals of building a brand, delivering on the brand promise and how to promote their brand using digital tools, including website, newsletter, text and social media. The six-week course includes the following classes ::
- Slay Like Bey :: Parts I & II
- Part I - During this class we examine Beyoncé’s career and use examples from her brand to help you determine things necessary to build your brand.
- Slay Like Bey :: Part II - During this class we discuss branding overall and will work on your brand plan to align with the brand statement that you create. You will leave with the start of a branding plan for your business. You could get a full plan completed if you do the work before to really flesh out your idea and your brand statement.
- Digital Media 101 :: This class will teach you how to leverage your brand on using digital platforms, including tips and tricks for reaching your audiences on a consistent basis. You will also learn about free online resources that can help you create memes, etc.
- Website Design :: Using the Squarespace platform, you will learn how to create a website so that you brand will have an online presence outside of social media.
- Consultation Day & Graduation :: Participants will spend time finalizing their brand plan, social media plans and getting feedback. We will also graduate.
Participants will leave six-week experience class with ::
- A brand statement
- A brand plan that includes how to carry the promise through operationally
- A website
- Digital media tools that can be used to help promote their brand
- Sistafriends who will help you grow in business
Additionally participants will also receive ::
- Two hours of one-on-one phone consultation during the six-weeks. This can be scheduled in four 30 minute phone sessions or two one hour sessions.
- Access to a private Facebook group that will offer information on branding on a consistent basis and allow participants to engage in conversation on branding and sharing with their cohort and other cohorts on their brands. The group will become a virtual support group where they can share business resources, etc.
Interested? Register below.